Wonderdax offers a 7-day exchange back guarantee if the item is deemed defective. Item must be returned in its original state. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for any shipping costs (and transit costs if applicable). No refunds are applicable.
There are no refunds on promotional products unless the item is deemed to be faulty. If this is the case, we will happily exchange your product.
There are no refunds or replacements provided on simple change of mind of your product.
You are required to email firstname.lastname@example.org if any item needs to be returned. Write “Return” in the subject line and specify the problem.
There are no refunds provided for packages that are delivered outside the estimated delivery timeframe.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We have absolute confidence in providing the most absorbent anti- bed wetting products. So we have introduced our 100% Results or Money-Back Guarantee.
We guarantee that our Wonderdax products will assist in adding additional accident proof protection and will hold a minimum of 200mls of liquid.
Please note that improper use of the product can result in rejection of refund request. Therefore, it is important to ensure you have followed the Wonderdax product guide correctly prior to submitting a refund request.
To qualify for our money-back guarantee you’ll need to carry out an ‘Absorbency Test’ to assess the product’s absorbency issues. To do this, you will need to ensure that the Wonderdax product is dry prior to conducting the absorbency test, and record a video of following:
- Place a dry paper towel sheet under the product, ensuring both the product and paper towel are on a flat surface.
- Disperse 200mls of liquid onto the inner layer of the product. The inner layer of product needs to be facing upright.
- Allow 30 seconds for product to absorb the liquid.
- Record a close up shot of both paper towel and outer layer of the Wonderdax product. This will enable us to determine whether the product has any absorbency issues.
- Email email@example.com a brief statement of the issues you’ve experienced with the Wonderdax product, and attach any photos to support your claims.
- Once we have approved, then send back your product to the returns postal address that we will provide to you.
- Your refund will be processed once we have received the product in our warehouse.
You have 30 days from the date received, to process a Money-Back guarantee application.
Wonderdax reserves the right to alter prices of products without notice. We also reserve the right to cancel orders if any errors have been made. Customers will receive a full refund if this is the case.
Terms of Product Use
Wonderdax is solely an online store for luxury leakproof products.
We only recommend using our products during idle, non- active times. Our products are predominately used during sleep cycles to prevent bed wetting or to provide additional mattress protection. It can also be used for upholstery protection to prevent accidents such as on the sofa or car seat.
The wonderSac does not provide leakproof protection for active day time use where the child is standing, walking, running, climbing etc. Wonderdax is not responsible for any issues that are associated with incorrect product use.
In line with SIDS guidelines, the WonderSac should not be used on any newborns or infants under the ages of 18 months or for infants who fall below the recommended size guide outlined on the website. Parents should keep a watchful eye on young children when using the WonderSac.
The WonderMat is recommended for all ages for a range of purposes, provided that parents and carers are using the product appropriately and keep a watchful eye on newborns, infants and young children.
It is the responsibility of the parent, carer or user to;
- Provide close supervision at all times to ensure product is continuously worn correctly and used safely, as stated in the product use and size guidelines to avoid any risk of suffocation, strangulation, injury or death.
- Ensure the user is kept away from any heat or flame whilst using the product.
- Undertake regular safety checks of the product before use and after wash cycles to ensure snaps are still secure and in good condition.
- Check all materials of any Wonderdax product prior to use to ensure the user is not allergic to any materials. Materials can be found either on the website and on inner layer of the woven tag of the Wonderdax product.
Wonderdax and manufacturers are not liable for any unexpected complications, incorrect use, and health or safety issues of the product that may result in injury or even death.
Lost, Unclaimed and Stolen Parcels
Wonderdax accepts no responsibility for unclaimed, lost or stolen packages. We have taken every effort to design our Website to be useful, informative, helpful, honest and fun. Hopefully, we’ve accomplished that — and would ask that you let us know if you’d like to see improvements or changes that would make it even easier for you to find the information you need and want.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure our Wonderdax products will pass through their respective local customs. We are unable to provide any refunds if our Wonderdax products are unclaimed or confiscated by customs. The customer should contact their local customs to get information regarding the importation of our Wonderdax products into their respective countries.
Restrictions on Use of Our Online Materials
All Online Materials on the Wonderdax.com site are Copyrighted and all rights are reserved. Text, graphics, databases, HTML code, and all other intellectual property are protected by AUS and US and/or International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, reengineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. All of the trademarks on this site are trademarks of Wonderdax.com or of other owners used with their permission.
You may not add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the Wonderdax.com site. Any attempts to modify any content, or to defeat or circumvent our security features is prohibited.
Submitting Information to Us
That means that we don’t have to treat any such submission as confidential. You can’t sue us for using ideas you submit. If we use them, or anything like them, we don’t have to pay you or anyone else for them. We will have the exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of any kind. We can use them for any purpose we deem appropriate to our Wonderdax.com mission, without compensating you or anyone else for them.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make. This means that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. Email addresses and phone numbers submitted may be used for follow-up. We will respect privacy and will never spam.
Limitation of Liability
Wonderdax.com will not be liable for any damages or injury that accompany or result from your use of any of its site.
These include (but are not limited to) damages or injury caused by any:
- Use of (or inability to use) the site
- Use of (or inability to use) any site to which you hyperlink from our site
- Failure of our site to perform in the manner you expected or desired
- Error on our site
- Omission on our site
- Interruption of availability of our site
- Defect on our site
- Delay in operation or transmission of our site
- Computer virus or line failure
- Damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury
- Damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as “consequential damages.”)
- Other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as “incidential damages.”)
We are not liable even if we’ve been negligent or if our authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages or both.
Exception: certain state laws may not allow us to limit or exclude liability for these “incidental” or “consequential” damages. If you live in one of those states, the above limitation obviously would not apply which would mean that you might have the right to recover these types of damages.
However, in any event, our liability to you for all losses, damages, injuries, and claims of any and every kind (whether the damages are claimed under the terms of a contract, or claimed to be caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct, or they’re claimed under any other legal theory) will not be greater than the amount you paid if anything to access our site.
Links to Other Site
We sometimes provide referrals to and links to other World Wide Web sites from our site. Such a link should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites you can access through our site. If in doubt, always check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in a Wonderdax.com -operated site or have moved to another site. Wonderdax.com is not responsible for the content or practices of third party sites that may be linked to our site. When Wonderdax.com provides links or references to other Web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that Wonderdax.com is connected with, operates or controls these Web sites. Any approved link must not represent in any way, either explicitly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of any Wonderdax.com site or endorsement, sponsorship or support of Wonderdax.com, including its respective employees, agents or directors.
Jurisdiction and Other Points to Consider
If you use our site from locations outside of Australia, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Wonderdax.com and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, Wonderdax.com and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of VIC, Australia, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
- If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Melbourne. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
- If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Melbourne. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
- The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, as amended, is expressly excluded.
- All we ask is that you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. Take a few minutes to look them over because by using our site you automatically agree to them. Naturally, if you don’t agree, please do not use the site. We reserve the right to make any modifications that we deem necessary at any time. Please continue to check these terms to see what those changes may be! Your continued use of the Wonderdax.com Website means that you accept those changes.
- By completing the transaction process through Wonderdax.com you accept any risk associated with the product and agree that Wonderdax and manufacturers are not liable for any unexpected results, complications or safety issues. If you require medical attention please call emergency or visit a physician immediately.